Even in 2020, sexism, violence, racism and discrimination are an everyday experience at many events. We believe that all events should have individual awareness concepts and teams so that every person attending can feel safe and welcome. Our multi-perspective, intersectional and interdisciplinary team is the best prerequisite for a detailed examination of this topic and the development of multi-layered, individual recommendations for action for events or organisations. Whether only awareness posters, all-round packages including training and materials or individual workshops, each awareness concept is developed tailor made and cost-effectively to ensure optimal implementation. Depending on your event, budget and needs we have different options available to make everyone feel welcome.
Our services include:
- Creating a safer space policy / a code of conduct with your event in mind
- Coaching an awareness team on site or in advance or providing a team
- Providing workshops and talks for guests or staff:
- What is awareness?
- How can I make my event a safe(r) space?
- How do I start an awareness team?
- How can I be an ally when witnessing misconduct?
- Having checklists and manuals available to ensure everything is happening as good as can be
- Creating posters, flyers and graphics
- Organisation of an awareness day with workshops & talks
- Speaking on panels or giving talks and workshops at conferences
If you are interested to know more get in touch!